If you are in need of help with your IRS tax liability – there is no better name in professional help than Rob Arena at Arena and Associates, Inc. Check our website at aataxhelp.com for more information. Call 303-847-4038 for a free consultation.
Internal Revenue Service enforcement action was down in 2016. The IRS has experienced continuing budget cuts and this is being reflected in a reduced number of audits, liens and levies. The lower oversight and enforcement action also lowered collection figures. The lower lien figures may forecast and uptick in activity for 2017 as the IRS guidelines for liens have not changed and therefore a backlog of work exists.
A Team of Tax Resolution Professionals Dedicated to Resolving Your Liability Nationwide.
- Rob Arena Arena and Associates, Inc. – 1040 Tax Filing Date is Here
- Rob Arena Arena and Associates, Inc. – W2 Data Theft
- Rob Arena Arena and Associates, Inc. – IRS Enforcement Changes
- Rob Arena Arena and Associates, Inc. – IRS Warns of Identity Theft
- Arena and Associates, Inc. – Rob Arena – Tax Time Phone Scams